RePrEsEnTaTiOn oF WoMeN..iN sLaShA..

Friday, March 16, 2007

Attainment
I would give myself a 2 for attainment, i may not be the brightest of the class, but i am definately trying to achieve higher grades this year!
Effort
Honestly, i could say, a 1 is fair for my effort, i put in a lot of hard work into my homework, and my class work. i have also posted up extra essays, which mr bush u havent marked yet lol..if you do get round to it, please do =)
Punctuality
Im always on time, and in lesson, so mr bush nor mr munro can say im never there. Mr munro would argue that i have missed the occasionall lesson..for an open day or something..even mr bush, but i do always make sure i come for the homework set, or the work in that lesson..so i would give myself a 1..ok maybe a 2..
Submission and quality of homework
defo a 1..i ALWAYS without fail do my homework!!
Ability to work independently
Hmm..probably a 2 for this as i am not yet enjoying working alone..
Quality of writing
Im geting beta..but il stil say im a 2..
Organisation of Media folder
ommmg! a 1..and its always with me in lessons!!
Oral contributions in class
hmm..2
Quality of coursework
hmmm..dont really know!! =( this is a hard one...hmmmm..mmm...2!
Standard of Med 5 blog
hmm.. i aynt done a lot recently, BUT il give myself a 2 =)
Standard of Module 6 blog (Year 13s only)
oooo excellent :D 1 !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home